Mitring a Hem
This is a neat way of finishing a corner and is less bulky, especially on heavier fabrics.
- Fold up a single or a double hem, mark with a pin where the top fold will come, and press.
- Fold in the side hem, mark with a pin where the inside fold will come, and press.
- Open out the hems.
- Fold in the corner triangle to the pins.
- Turn up a single or a double hem at the lower edge.
- Turn in the side hem.
- Slipstitch across the corner.
(7 e-books plus fabric estimating software).
Over 320 soft furnishing projects spread over the range of e-books.
Estimates fabric requirements instantly for blinds, bedspreads, duvet covers, swags, tails, pelmets, cushions, valances, frills and of course curta...
Just Essentials e-book will help guide you in colour, design, fabric choice, glossary, hints and tips. Infact a helpful guide to all aspects of pl...
The step by step soft furnishing instructions are easy to follow and are accompanied by colour diagrams. They have even been tested on people with ...