Blinds have a number of design benefits to consider when choosing a window treatment. They can be used when there is no space available at the sides of a window. They can be used inside or outside the window recess. They are more economical on fabric than curtains. They can be used in conjunction with curtains and top treatments to give a layered effect.
- Austrian Blinds Austrian Blinds are in reality a curtain, and are made up as such with a fullness of twice the track or batten width.
- Cascade Blinds A cascade blind, or cascade shade as it is sometimes known, is a simple solution for a small window where curtains would be impracticable, such as ...
- London Blinds London blinds, or London shades as they are sometimes known, are a cross between a Roman and an Austrian blind.
- Roller Blinds The most practical treatment for windows throughout the home and ideal for the kitchen and bathroom.
- Roman Blinds With their clean, sophisticated lines, Roman blinds, or Roman shades as they are sometimes known, are one of the most stylish ways to dress up a wi...