Just Essentials E-book
Before starting to make any soft furnishings for your home there are a number of aspects which are well worth while considering to avoid future disappointment with the end product.
It is essential to plan a colour scheme. Colours can brighten a dark room, make a cold room appear warmer or add an illusion of space in a small room. Take into consideration what the room is going to be used for.
Patterns and textures of the furniture and soft furnishing must complement each other to balance the overall effect of the room.
The shape, position, size and number of windows in a room must be taken into consideration when deciding whether to have curtains or blinds.
E-book at a Glance
- 63 pages.
- 90 Colour Diagrams/Illustrations/Photographs.
- Colour and Design Section:
Planning a colour scheme.
Look at nature.
Light and colour.
- Window Treatment Fundamentals Section:
Basic window treatment desighns.
- Fabric Guide Section:
Man made fabrics.
Silk and sheer fabrics.
- Curtain Headings Section:
Hand sewn headings.
- Fixtures and Fittings Section:
- Comprehensive Measuring Up Section:
- Hanging and Finishing Section:
- Soft Furnishing Aftercare Section:
- Hints and Tips Section:
- Soft Furnishing Glossary Section:
This e-book is priced at £1.99 with fantastic savings when purchasing the bundle/package (up to 50% off).